Together, We Can Do Anything.
Established in 1903, Allen Insurance Group is a well-established brokerage with 7 locations throughout Eastern Ontario including Belleville, Trenton, Brighton, Cobourg, Campbellford, Havelock and Warkworth.
We are a sales organization that provides ‘Big-City’ thinking in a more relaxed and rural environment always looking for dynamic and passionate insurance professionals to join our growing team.
Join an innovative team that thrives on continuously raising the bar while remaining respectful, thorough and responsible to our clients and to each other.
To provide outstanding service while attending our clients’ needs to the utmost of our abilities.
To take care of you, our clients and our communities.
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
A place where a rewarding career in insurance doesn’t require previous insurance experience.
A place where everyone is treated like they are family and are taken care of.
A place where the desire to learn and grow is rewarded.
A company that invests in its community.
A place that is professional and modern.
A place with a robust training program to develop you for your position of tomorrow.
The unique reality of working at Allen Insurance Group means:
- Being part of a business that cares for its community with a passion to make a real difference in people’s lives.
- Working with a leadership team that defines growth strategies and invests in education and resources for those who are ambitious to grow in their technical and sales skills.
- Developing the skills needed to achieve your career goals.
- Building a journey for your career with the support and leadership to help you transition through your career path.
From Our Team:
Rebecca Connell, Account Representative
What I love most about my job at Allen’s are the staff and the clients I work with. Allen’s supports your professional goals, encourages you to challenge yourself to grow and learn, and there is always someone willing to help. I love coming to work every day. I enjoy the variety, and challenge each day brings and the flexibility to manage my time. I always say to people “If I had of known I would enjoy working in insurance as much as I do, I would’ve done it YEARS ago!” I am so glad to be part of the Allen Insurance Group family, and I cannot wait to see where my career will take me.
Sarah Heng, Account Representative
My journey with Allen Insurance Group has been nothing but pleasant so far. Johanna Allen has always been extremely supportive and empathetic yet professional. Everyone, from our coworkers to our management team, are always there for me when I need guidance. I am truly proud to be an employee of Allen Insurance Group and I am so excited to grow with the organization!
If you are interested in working for a company that is committed to its team’s personal growth, success and takes pride in the communities it serves, we want to hear from you!
Your Journey at Allen Insurance Group Awaits!
- Commercial Insurance Marketer The enthusiastic incumbent will work with insurance carriers to negotiate optimal benefits and insurance policies for customers and the company. The team member will prepare commercial policies documentation and estimates for presentation to existing and prospective clients. In addition the commercial marketer will act as a resource; providing guidance to all staff members as it relates to commercial business while at all times working cohesively and in promotion of the Personal Lines Department. Learn More
- Personal Lines CSR We are currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR) with a minimum of 3 years experience, RIBO licensed and a desire to continue their insurance career in a highly energetic and positive environment. Learn More
- Personal Lines CSR Trainee We are currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR) trainee with a minimum of 3 years customer service experience in the insurance industry or a related field. Learn More