Life InsuranceWe help to take care of your most precious assets.
No matter your insurance needs – family protection, business continuity, estate preservation or investment solutions – we offer the most comprehensive and innovative range of products, supported by the most effective, value-added services on the market today.
There are various forms of life insurance policies to choose from, and knowing which type is right for you makes all the difference.
Term Insurance is the ideal choice for both temporary and life-time needs of families. It gives you assurance that your entire family will be taken care of when you die. It can provide an ongoing income to maintain your family’s current lifestyle, pay off your mortgage or debts and provide money for your children’s education.
Whole Life Insurance is permanent insurance that provides lifetime protection for a level premium. Depending on the plan you buy, whole life insurance spreads the cost of insurance either over the lifetime of the policy or over a limited period of time.
Universal Life Insurance is the most flexible life insurance available today. You can customize your plan when you buy it, or easily make changes later on. And Universal Life offers you the opportunity for tax-advantaged investing. This gives you the chance to increase your wealth by investing money within your policy.
Without a life insurance policy, your loved ones will have to pay your funeral expenses and your financial debts, in the event of death. Purchasing life insurance could be one of your most important purchases no matter your stage in life.
Why should you consider Life Insurance?
- Purchasing a Car – Your auto insurance provides a death benefit if you’re killed in an auto accident, but this is usually not enough to cover all expenses.
- Getting Married – Provides income to cover everyday living expenses and debts; like credit cards, car loans, funeral and burial costs.
- Hold a Mortgage – Provides funds to pay your mortgage. Upon death, the full limit of the policy goes directly to your beneficiaries and they can decide how to use the money.
- Starting a Family – Provides money to cover the cost of childcare, mortgage bills and replaces the income lost in the event of your death. Depending on the plan you choose, Life Insurance can even hold a cash value, that could be used for post-secondary education or a down payment for your child’s first home.
- Estate Planning – Create an inheritance plan by naming your dependents as beneficiaries so your children/grandchildren can pursue their dreams. This is a great way to set your kids up for a solid financial future.
- Business Owner – Allows for business continuity, as it helps safeguard your small business if you, or a key employee dies or becomes disabled.
No amount of money could ever replace you, but more than anything, life insurance can help provide protection for the uncertainties in life. Leave a legacy for your family so your debts do not become their burden.
For a more detailed explanation of Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance or Universal Life Insurance contact an Allen Insurance Group advisor today.