Accident & Sickness InsuranceWe can help by providing a comprehensive and portable plan you can rely on during your working years
The peace of mind that income protection can provide is available for professionals, business owners, business executives, and full-time, part-time or home-based workers. Whether you need to secure your main source of income or to supplement the coverage you receive from your employer or an association, we can help by providing a comprehensive and portable plan you can rely on throughout your working years.
We can help protect your main source of income by providing a comprehensive and portable plan designed for
professionals, business owners, business executives, and full-time, part-time or home-based workers. A disability
can result from a number of causes, including an injury or serious illness.
Do you have a plan if you can no longer earn your income?
How Your Disability Insurance Works
- Choose the amount you want and add optional benefits to customize
- Select whether your policy is payable for a 2 year, 5 year term or to age 70.
- Receive your monthly payments when the waiting period ends. The waiting
period is the number of days from the date you become disabled until the
benefit start date.
- Payments stop when your benefit period ends or you return to work.
Why Buy Disability Insurance?
- Security to help replace a portion of your monthly income if you become disabled or injured.
- Tax-free monthly income to help cover expenses like mortgage, utilities, loans, groceries etc.
- A personal policy supplements the group coverage you receive from your employer.
- Security for the self-employed small business with coverage to keep your business in operation.
Your Disability Insurance can pay a monthly benefit for:
- Replacing a portion of your lost income
- Loans or Mortgages
- Child Care
- Regular household and business expenses
Even if you are covered by WSIB as an employee, you can have coverage while outside of work. A personal disability
policy complements group insurance, working together to help protect your paycheck and your loved ones should
the unexpected happen.
To find out about our complete range of Disability Insurance Plans, contact an Allen Insurance Group advisor today. It may be the most important financial planning decision you’ll ever make.