Travel InsuranceJust because you are leaving doesn't mean you should leave your protection behind.
Allen Insurance Group offers several travel insurance options through Manulife Financial, including:
- Out of province / out of country travel insurance for Canadians.
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance.
- Student travel insurance.
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit, but you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/ Interruption Plan: May be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.