Customer Service Representative – RIBO Licensed
We are currently looking for a RIBO Licensed Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience and a desire to continue their insurance career in a highly energetic and positive environment that is professional and rewarding.
Allen Insurance Group is a dynamic sales organization with “Big City” thinking in a more relaxed rural setting, celebrating 120 years.
In this role, you will offer advised-based solutions in providing clients with customized insurance coverage to protect their lifestyle, whether it be their home, cottage, auto, or small business. This Account Manager position includes building and maintaining client relationships, selling new policies, explaining coverage terms, policy reviews and offering claims guidance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides quality service to clients by servicing personal lines accounts.
- Handles telephone requests, correspondence, and emails of clients identifying their needs in order to provide valuable service in a timely manner.
- Makes changes to designated clients’ policies, explains coverages, and remarkets policies as required.
- Services inquiries regarding claims, acting as a liaison between the insured and insurer for customer advocacy and guidance.
- Secondary School level Education.
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) license in good standing.
- CIP or CAIB designation completed, in progress, or part of current development plan.
- We offer medical and dental benefits, education and growth opportunities as well as a pension plan.
If you are looking for a company built on values that deliver professional excellence, growth, innovation, respect and a collective spirit, invest in your career by joining our team. We’ll take care of you.