Mortgage InsuranceConsider purchasing a product that protects you and your loved ones.
When you’re approved for a mortgage, your lender will offer to sell you mortgage insurance. This may seem convenient, but you should know that you have other options.
An individually-owned Mortgage Term Insurance Plan offers you and your loved ones more control with added value, and usually at a lower cost.
Our team of professional life insurance experts will take care of you by providing comfort and confidence that you are not leaving important parts of your lifestyle behind that could fall on the responsibility of others to manage.
The Benefits of a Mortgage Term Insurance Plan:
• You own the policy and name the beneficiaries.
• You decide the limit of coverage for you and your family.
• Your premiums and benefits are guaranteed for the life of the policy.
• Only you can change or cancel your policy.
• Upon death, the full limit of the policy goes directly to your beneficiaries and they can decide how to use the money.
• The value of your policy will never decrease.
Speak with an Allen Insurance Group advisor today to discuss which Mortgage Insurance coverage option is right for you.