AccuRate™You can take control of your auto rates with Accurate™
It’s in your hands. Reap the benefits of being a good driver with AccuRate™. With premiums based on what a conscientious driver you are, AccuRate™ lets you pay for yourself rather than being based on the average driver.
For several years, Allen Insurance Group has provided drivers in Ontario with customized comprehensive car insurance options.
If you’re interested in more personalized car insurance premiums, our team of experienced insurance specialists can assist you in enrolling in our AccuRate™ usage-based auto insurance program. By joining this program, you can be rewarded with premium savings based on your good driving behavior.
What is AccuRate™?
AccuRate™ is a type of usage-based insurance (UBI) policy that allows the insurance company to collect data on a driver’s behaviour behind the wheel, such as the distance travelled, time of day, speed, and acceleration. This information is gathered using telematics app based technology.
Based on the collected data in the app, the insurance company can determine the risk associated with each driver and adjust their premiums accordingly. Drivers who demonstrate safer driving habits are rewarded with lower premiums, while those with higher risks may be charged more.
AccuRate™ usage-based auto insurance program is here to help you save money while ensuring you have the coverage you need. With AccuRate™, you have the ability to personalize your insurance rates based on your good driving behaviour.
- Encourage more responsible driving behaviour, leading to fewer accidents and claims.
- Offer valuable feedback on driving habits to help drivers improve and maintain safe driving behavior.
- Help tailor policies to suit the individual driving habits of new or occasional drivers who may not drive as often or long distance, potentially lowering their premiums.
- Reward drivers with lower premiums when they demonstrate safe driving habits.
How can I apply for the AccuRate™ plan?
- Contact Allen Insurance Group: Contact us by calling, going online, or visiting one of our local offices to let us know you’re interested in the AccuRate plan.
- Provide information: You will need to provide some basic information about yourself and your vehicle, such as your name, address, vehicle make and model, and the year of your vehicle.
- Enroll in the AccuRate plan: You can then let us know your interest in enrolling in our AccuRate plan! You will then receive guidance from your insurance company with instructions to download their telematics app on your smart phone to track your driving behaviour.
- Drive and earn rewards: Once you are enrolled, you can begin driving and earning rewards right away! The telematics app will track your driving habits, and you will even be able to see your progress.
Who can apply for the AccuRate™ plan?
Anyone can enroll in the AccuRate plan as long as they meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You must consent to have your driving behaviour monitored. You’ll also need an active insurance policy with us before enrolling in our plan.
- You must agree to download the telematics app on your smart phone and connect with your vehicle for the duration of the program.
Allen Insurance Group’s AccuRate™ plan is the perfect choice for drivers who desire customized rates based on their individual good driving habits. Contact us today via phone 1-877-924-2632 or online inquiry for more details about this program.
- Customized Policy
Your premiums are based on your driving habits.
- Online Support
We're here when you need us. Help is just a click away.
- Flexible Plans
Talk to us about our payment options.