Cyber InsuranceEveryone is at risk for a Cybercrime.
It is only a matter of time when your business could be impacted by a security breach.
The size of your business does not matter. The odds of being a victim of a cybercrime are in fact greater than experiencing a loss due to fire or theft. As you lock your windows, doors and activate alarm systems to prevent robbery, it is just as critical to protect against theft of sensitive data and cybercrime attacking your computer systems.
Why purchase Cyber Insurance?
- Complimentary to your existing data and system security already in place.
- Assists in your business recovery from a cyber incident.
- Helps to pay for costly expenses in restoring your data and notifying customers in the event of a data breach.
The two most common sources of cyber claims:
- Damage to your system, as a result of ransomware.
- Phishing emails that attempt to attack your system to steal sensitive information.
Cyber Insurance Coverage:
- Provides key coverage that may not be part of your current business insurance policy.
- Offers cyber risk expertise and incident response capabilities in the event of a claim.
- Expertise to handle cyber events effectively with minimal disruption and financial impact to your business operations.
- Offers protection for cyber risks associated with remote work environments.
Protect your business against the following cyber risks:
- Data Breaches
- Theft of Data
- System Hacking
- Extortion Payments
- Denial of Service
Did you know?
- Nearly half of all data breaches target small businesses.
- Email is the #1 cyber threat factor.
- Human error within your own teams is commonly related to the cause of cyber security incidents.
- Software used to back-up your system does not protect you against cybercrime.
- Cyber awareness training for your team is critical and must be ongoing.
- Cyber criminals are getting faster at identifying weakness in system security.
- As technology evolves, so do the risks that threaten your business and the sensitive data you collect and store.
Hacking is an ever-evolving landscape and Cyber Insurance may be one of the most important coverages to protect your business, data, systems and the expenses associated with cyber claims. Contact Allen Insurance Group to review your Cyber Risk today.