Customer Service Representative – Trainee
We are currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR) trainee with a minimum of 3 years customer service experience in the insurance industry or a related field.
Allen Insurance Group is a dynamic sales organization with “Big City” thinking in a more relaxed rural setting, celebrating 120 years.
The successful candidate must have strong work ethic and organization skills, be a team player have ability to work in a fast paced insurance brokerage. Outstanding customer service service and computer skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
We are looking for the right candidate with a positive attitude who is looking for stability and career development to join our team. The ideal candidate must be willing to do the required training to obtain a RIBO license.
In-House Training Academy – You will learn how to:
- Provide quality service to clients by servicing personal lines insurance accounts.
- Handle telephone requests, correspondence, and emails of clients identifying their needs in order to provide valuable service in a timely manner.
- Make changes to designated clients’ policies, explain coverages, and remarket policies as required.
- Service inquiries regarding claims, acting as a liaison between the insured and insurer for customer advocacy and guidance.
- Secondary School level Education.
- 3-5 years in a customer service facing role.
- We offer medical and dental benefits, education and growth opportunities as well as a pension plan.
At Allen Insurance Group, we have a model for strategic growth, innovation and a collective spirit that nurtures the values of a rural lifestyle while offering careers similar to those in urban centers.
If you are looking for a career in the insurance industry that is rewarding, challenging and fun, invest in yourself by joining Allen Insurance Group.