Wedding Guard™Weddings are not always perfect, enjoy peace of mind for your Special Day.
Allen Insurance Group will ensure peace of mind for your special day and provide coverage ranging from lost deposits to cancellations, wedding gifts and more. Wedding Guard™ insurance provides you with financial security against unexpected events to your wedding plans, subject to the policy wording.
If you are getting married within 1 year, then this policy if for you. Please note that the reception date must be at least 3 days in the future to qualify.
- Commercial General Liability including Host Liquor Liability for three(3) 24 hour periods. Includes coverage for rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and gift opening.
- Wedding cancellation: Reimbursement of deposits paid or contracted to be paid because of the unexpected cancellation of the wedding.
- Honeymoon cancellation: Will reimburse if Insured suffers a loss of pre-paid, non-refundable cost of travel due to the cancellation of the actual wedding.
- Loss deposit: Will pay for non-refundable deposits made to providers of any booked goods or services if they suffer financial failure.
- Wedding photos and video: Payment of the extra expenses necessary to retake the photos if they cannot be reproduced for any reason including non-appearance of the photographer.
- Bridal attire: Coverage for physical loss or damage to the bridal attire once the property is in the care of the Insured.
- Wedding presents: Insurance for direct physical loss or damage to wedding presents (24 hours prior and after the wedding) while the property is at the couple’s home or reception location or in transit between the two.
- Rings: Covers physical loss or damage to wedding bands. Coverage starts 7 days prior to the wedding.
Wedding Cake and Flowers: Direct physical damage or loss to the wedding cake or flowers seven days prior to the wedding.
- Wedding Stationary: Physical damage or loss to the wedding stationary prior to the wedding. Includes invitations, RSVP cards, menus and name cards.
- Rented Property: Reimbursement of direct and physical damage to rented property used during the wedding reception. It includes, but is not limited to, temporary outdoor shelters, such as tents or marquees, tables and chairs, stages, audio and visual equipment.
Worldwide Coverage Available, some restrictions apply