Financial Services Advisor
To counsel, advise and educate current and potential clients on their financial planning and future financial protection.
- To meet set business development goals build and develop relationships with potential new clients, and maintain existing relationships with clients.
- Identify needs and prospects from various sources by referrals, cold calls, mailings and phone contact in addition to those provided by Allen Insurance Group in the area of financial services including life insurance and investments such as segregated funds, annuities and GICs.
- Coordinate timely presentations and proposals for new business.
- Assist in marketing accounts where appropriate with an appropriately balanced mix of relationship development and product expertise
- Establish, meet and track monthly new business premium goals
- Work in conjunction with the general insurance business of Allen Insurance Group
Education /Experience Required
- LLQP (Life License Qualification Program) Certification
- CFP courses are considered a valued asset